Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Past Week

It's been a while. The past couple of weeks has been busy with family visiting and then going to Ohio for my niece's graduation.

A couple of weeks ago, Granny and Grandpa (Mike's parents) came for a visit. Granny made Anna Claire a sweet pink dress with bloomers and a hat to match. I have tried to get a picture of her in several times now but just haven't been able to get one that is a good shot (and one where she isn't fussy). We'll try again today and hopefully I'll have a picture to share tomorrow.

This past week and weekend we traveled to Ohio for Jessica's graduation. Anna Claire's cousins (Aunt Christy and Uncle Steve too!) couldn't get enough of her. I didn't get any pictures on our camera so I "stole" some of these pictures from my sister's blog.

On Sunday afternoon, we had a graduation party for Jessica. We all had a great time. Mike manned the grill and I was the designated picture taker. Friends and family were there to love on Anna Claire. She certainly didn't mind being passed around the entire day.


We are catching up this week and enjoying the start to summer. Today is Anna Claire's 4 month birthday! I know 4 MONTHS!!!!! We go tomorrow for her well visit and I'm anxious to see how she is doing on the growth charts--hopefully she will finally be in the positive!
Hopefully I'll have more pictures to share tomorrow.

8 comments:

Christy said...

I am so glad that you all were here to celebrate with us. What a weekend it was!!! Thank you for all your help (you too Mike... those were by far the best hot dogs ever!) and for all the moments you captured on the camera.

We love you and can't wait to see you again!

Shell in your Pocket said...

What a pretty girl! I love the cake it is so cute!
sandy toe

Anonymous said...

Hello Dear...goodness I missed seeing you on Sunday. When we get back from my sister's graduation, lets all try to get together?!?!? The Lewis' need some Caldwell time. :) Or as Sophie likes to call say "I love that girl Mr. Sarah" BTW, your niece is a stunner. She has the same look as both Christy and you...and you know I think you all are amazingly beautiful! Lucky girl! Love ya, Addie

Emily said...

Welcome back. It looks like you had such a wonderful trip...and what a wonderful celebration to go back to. Congrats to your niece. She is beautiful. She really does look like you.

Carolina Mama said...

It was all so beautiful! :) Glad you all were there for the fun!

Joanna said...

What a great time to be spent with family and what a great cake as well.

Shannon said...

Sounds like y'all had a great time! I cannot believe she is already 4 months! :)

Smelling Coffee said...

Hi Sarah~ so glad you had a great visit! Hope you have a wonderful week ahead. Congrats to Anna Claire on her 4 month birthday!!!

Jennifer