It's been so much fun doing this whole blogging thing! Over the course of the last couple of months so many of you have commented about my story and it has meant so much. To share a part of my life with you has been a lot of fun and as we journey into this next season of our lives, I can't wait to share more if it with you!
I am inspired by all of you who read my blog so with that in mind...if you are reading this, consider yourself a recipient of these awards!
With these awards I am supposed to include 6 interesting facts about yourself:
1. I'm an organizational freak. My closet is set up where all of the clothes are categorized by type (pants, capris, long sleeve shirts, short sleeve, etc.), then they are organized by color. It looks like a rainbow.
2. I rarely buy shirts with a print on them. Probably for the reason above, I don't know where to put them in my closet.
3. I love sushi.
4. This isn't interesting, it's more exciting....I felt the baby move for the first time this week!
5. Growing up, I either wanted to be Wonder Woman or the Wendy's drive-thru girl.
6. I have a criminal record. In college, a group of us were playing hide and seek in the downtown square of Helen, GA. We climbed up on a roof and set off the alarm of the business. The owner decided to press charges and the Dean of Students had to come bail us out. Thankfully criminal trespassing only stays on your record for 6 months.
Have a wonderful Thursday!