Tuesday, May 5, 2009

12 weeks!

I really can't believe that Anna Claire is 12 weeks old today! They say time flies when you are having fun--it sure does! I've been keeping up with her baby book pretty well, but realized that I need to document her birth story as well. So it might show up later this week.

My Mom, Dad and Grandmother came down this weekend for a visit. I came across a picture of "Mimi" holding me when I was just a few months old. I had it touched up and framed for her for Mother's Day. We wanted to make sure we had a picture of her holding her great-granddaughter the same way.

Because of his work schedule, my Dad hasn't gotten to see Anna Claire since she was in the NICU. He waited a long time to do this! She has waited too!


And just for fun...



11 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

OH..she is just so sweet! I am sure grandpa is enjoying her very much!!!
sandy toe

Emily said...

So very precious. Anna Claire looks so comfortable, so content, so safe in the arms of her grandparents. I love the last picture of her too. Beautiful. So glad for your mom and dad, especially dad who had to wait so long to love on her.

Unknown said...

What a peanut! I'm so glad you had a good visit with your family. Having family around to enjoy a new baby makes it that much sweeter, if that's possible!

Carolina Mama said...

Oh she is gorgeous. THose Grandparent pictures are priceless.

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Sarah~
She is SO adorable!!! What a sweet...sweet..little pumpkin.

Cherish each moment...for time truly moves TOO fast.

I'm so glad you were able to spend the weekend with your family....

Joanna said...

Just SOOO sweet!!

Beth Herring said...

I just love baby pictures. Anna Claire is just a doll.

If you want to see some more sweet babies (my grandbabies..) pop on over to my place!

Beth

Kristen said...

Precious! I love that last pic... well, I love all of them!
Glad you had such a good visit w/ you family!
Hugs!
~ K

Davene said...

How wonderful! I'm glad you included that last picture; I love watching my children get to that state of utterly contented sleep. :)

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

So precious and I love that you got the matching pictures. It will be such a keepsake. :)

Jenni said...

Hi Sarah~
Anna Claire is so adorable! I know, I say it every time, but it is true and I can't help but say it! She looked so contented with her great-grandma and your dad. :) I hope you are having a good week! :)