Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day Dad! I couldn't ask for a better man to be the example in my life that you have been. You have loved me, taught me and guided me so well throughout my life. Because of you, I knew what to look for in a husband.


Happy Father's Day Mike! I believe that being a father is one of your greatest gifts. Next to me, your daughter is your biggest fan. ALL of your girls love you so much!


To all of the other fathers in my life--Happy Father's Day to you too!

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

My Girls,

Christy - I love you the most because you were first.

Sarah - I love you the most because you were second.

Without each of you I would not be who I am today. You have taugh me how to love, how to forgive, how to give grace and how to live life. God gave each of you to us for a specific reason and at a specific time - when we needed you most! Just like my surrender to Jesus - when I needed Him most.

And when you both met and married the men God brought to you, you blessed us with the most wonderful sons-in-law that any man could wish for. Your men love you as Christ loves you and I can say with full assurance, "Well done"!

You both have unbelieveable gifts from the Lord in your children. They are all so different yet share the same love for our Lord that you do. We love them!

I could not ask or wish for more. There's a line from a movie that rings so true in my heart for each of you; "Christy, you complete me". "Sarah, you complete me".

Girls, I love you both with every ounce of my being.

Dad