1. My friend Marilyn is coming to visit today. She is bringing sushi from my favorite sushi restaurant in Nashville. I can't wait. I woke up thinking about it. There is no sushi to be found in the small town where I live; unless you count some innovative experiment someone might do with catfish.
2. We are slowly working on our bathroom. Our toilet is in the garage. Our sink is in our bedroom and we have toilet paper rolls randomly stashed around the house.
3. Anna Claire LOVES Elmo. I think he is her first crush--now that I think about it, does Elmo have a gender?
4. I'm growing out my bangs. For those of you who have had bangs...you know what I'm talking about. Argh.
5. The temperature finally dropped to below 95 degrees. Isn't it funny how 88 degrees feels like the middle of winter when you've had days of the heat?
6. My new blog friend, Catherine, noticed a couple of weeks ago that my random thoughts were numbered. We laughed that our OCD tendencies come out in our randomness. I'm going to choose to embrace my control issues.
7. Do you get Southern Living Magazine? If so, please, please, please try the Tomato Corn Pizza from the July issue. Use fresh ingredients if you can get your hands on them.
8. We lost 6 pumpkins to squash bugs this year. In lieu of flowers, please send pumpkin seeds.
9. Lady Antebellum is on Good Morning America, they are my favorite so I'm going to watch.
Have a wonderful weekend!