1. It's hot. When I say hot, I don't mean "summer" hot, I mean "blazing hot, I'm going to burst into flames" hot.
2. Mike is racing in a triathlon. I want to wear a t-shirt that says "My husband can swim, bike and run faster than your husband can."
3. Anna Claire insists on climbing up onto everything and wants to brush her teeth all the time.
4. Her hair is blonde and she doesn't like peanut butter. It may seem that those two don't go together but because of those two things, we're not sure whose kid she is.
5. I made sundried tomatoes in the oven day before yesterday. They are soooo good but make the house smell sooo bad.
6. The renovation of our master bath is fully underway. Thankfully this time, when Mike had to work with the plumbing, he is invested in a real blow torch and didn't have to use my Creme Brulee torch set. Yes, there is a story behind that.
7. I bought a gallon of the infamous Ralph Lauren Glaze that everyone talks about on their decorating blogs. Seriously, it is the best $30 I've spent in a long time. I'm not kidding. I want to glaze everything.
8. I love Facebook. Last year I reconnected with my best friend from high school. After 16 years, we fell back into our friendship instantly. This past week/weekend, I was in Ohio because her mom passed away. I couldn't be more thankful for a social networking site.
Have a wonderful Friday.