1. It's been a whirlwind of a week. Anna Claire's Papa and Didi (my parents) came for a visit this past weekend.
2. This weekend, her Granny and Granpa are coming for a visit. I'm not sure there is another little girl out there who has so many people that love her.
3. My sister sent me these flowers this past week. Via email. She's nice like that.
4. Auburn played last night. They won. My husband is happy.
5. Have you seen the new HGTV show, The All-American Handyman? My husband would have ROCKED on that show.
6. Anna Claire had her first time-out yesterday. She sat for 1 minute. Well, maybe 40 seconds...probably more like 30. I'll be honest, it was closer to 20. We're working on it.
7. I'm headed to the Country Living Fair in Columbus, Ohio in a couple of weeks. I'm can't stand it. I'm so excited!
8. I'm ready for soups and chili's to replace my pasta salads and sandwiches on my menu planning.
9. Ahhhh....it's Friday!