1. ALL of my Christmas shopping is done. Besides a few itty bitty things for stockings, the gifts are bought, some of them wrapped even. I know, impressive right?
2. Because I've been living in a hole for the past several months; well, it could actually be because I don't live near a Target, I was unaware of all of the things Giada De Laurentiis had in her cooking line at Target. I. Want. Everything.
3. I like the fact that I was able to wrap Anna Claire's presents with her right next to me. She has no idea what they are for, or even that they are for her. Next year will be a different story and I'll have to be holed up in a room at 11:00 at night wrapping gifts. Let's just hope it's not because she didn't find the gifts interesting.
4. Our 4th anniversary is next week and I'm excited. Someone gave us a fabulous gift card so we will be able to indulge!
5. Orange juice...I can't get enough of it. Does that mean it's a boy or a girl?
6. I made these at the recommendation of my sister. They were yummy. They were wonderful. They are all gone. And you would never know they were from a box mix. I promise. There are so many variations you could do, German chocolate cake...Strawberry Cake with vanilla icing...Carrot cake with cream cheese icing...
7. I have totally lost the taste for my morning cup of a coffee. What I have found though is that Maxwell House makes a very good Vanilla Caramel (instant) latte.
8. With the exception of our honeymoon (we were married on the 22nd and were on our honeymoon for a week), this will be only the 2nd time in my entire life I have NOT spent Christmas Eve or Christmas morning with my family. It will be weird, but I am so excited to begin new traditions with our little (growing) family. I have a feeling though that if you popped into any our houses, whether in VA, TN or OH, you would find the same thing. Our favorite appetizers for dinner on Christmas Eve, singing Silent Night at church, new Christmas PJ's, the question..."can't we just open one present tonight?" and of course Monkey bread for breakfast on Christmas morning.
9. Thanks for celebrating with us about our pregnancy! We are absolutely thrilled and are so thankful there are others who are praying and rejoicing with us!
10. Happy Weekend!