Monday, April 18, 2011

Counting #86-100

86. spending the day with dear friends I don't get to see that often
87. Nutella and strawberries on toast
88. the healing process
89. Mike being home early one day this week
90. conversations on the front porch

91. a queen size bed that fits my growing belly, my husband and Anna Claire snuggled in between
92. an upcoming visit from my sister
93. another good doctor's visit
94. Anna Claire "talking" to her little sister
95. my Kitchen Aid mixer

96. smiling babies
97. laughter
98. a fresh cut lawn
99. pretty little packages with baby booties inside
100. handmade dishcloths that came in the mail from my grandmother

6 comments:

Lauren Lekic said...

Amen to so many of these! Nutella and strawberries sound like a fantastic lunch idea :)

Erin @ Wild Whispers said...

MMMM.... Nutella and strawberries! Now you have me craving chocolate! :)

Melanie said...

It was MEANT for me to find your blog today! :) First, NUTELLA (my favorite) and you're from TN! (me too!) :)

Blessings!
Melanie

Jamie said...

Smiling babies are the best! I too am a Nutella fan, but I've never paired it with strawberries...sounds yummy I will have to give it a try.

Jamie said...

Smiling babies are the best! I too am a Nutella fan, but I've never paired it with strawberries...sounds yummy I will have to give it a try.

Christina Berry said...

I'll have to try nutella and strawberries on toast. It sounds divine! :)

Just stopping by from Ann's place to say hello!