I came off of a very busy week to being knocked off my feet for 2 weeks. Literally. Some sort of upper-respiratory flu/virus/gross thing got me good this spring. I'm still tired but do feel like I'm finally on the mend. I have to be honest, during those days it was difficult to find something to be thankful for, other than handkerchiefs, Halls cough drops and my pillow.
61. finally starting to feel better after 10 days of sickness
62. good OB appointment; she is measuring on time and heartbeat sounds great
63. family and friends who sacrificed A LOT to help us while I was sick
64. A 2 year-old who is very resilient
65. March 31--on this day 5 years ago Mike and I shared pizza on our first date.
66. Chicken pot pie from Bob and Jayne
67. Flowers from Mike
68. Rest on Sunday afternoon
69. Vegetable seeds ordered for our garden
70. Experiencing peace after battling with envy