Monday, June 13, 2011

Counting #126-135

126. birth of Molly Christine on June 3, 2011
127. a (very) quick and easy delivery with nurses who cared
128. an anesthesiologist who knew what he was doing with my epidural
129. Mike's last day of school being Thursday; Molly was born on Friday
130. family and friends, phone calls and cards, meals and congratulations


131. a content newborn
132. big sisters, both mine and Molly's
133. a summer job for Mike
134. tricycles
135. clean bathrooms and a scrubbed floor throughout the house, courtesy of my husband



7 comments:

Cat said...

She is SO precious!!! I just designed a new line of birth announcements for my shop and just thought about that! she is beautiful! If you're interested in seeing any of them, just let me know. I haven't posted them yet!
xoxo, cat

Anonymous said...

Sarah, this picture is so precious. She reminds me so much of Anna Claire as a baby. I know you and Mike are so happy.

Beck Gambill said...

What wonderful things to be thankful for! She's as beautiful as her sister!

Smelling Coffee said...

Could she BE ANY cuter!!!? I just don't think so!

So happy for you all~
Jennifer

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Precious!!!

What a great list.

Kristin Bridgman said...

Beautiful, precious, so sweet! :)
Enjoy motherhood!
(visiting from Ann's place)
Kristin
www.ponderingsbykris.blogspot.com

Frankie said...

That last one makes me very proud of my son.