A couple days late, but full of gratitude nonetheless...181. cooing from Molly--she is finding her sweet little voice!
182. beginning of another school year for Mike, at a school where he is challenged and loves to teach
183. gymnastics for Anna Claire and the time that we each get to spend with her during her class
184. cousins from Atlanta
185. laughter with those cousins
186. new recipes
187. daily reminders that it is Lord who provides what we need--not what we want!
188. conviction of sin and bad attitudes
189. a much needed night out with Mike
190. the ability to remember and be joyful in the midst of grief (you can read Allison and Emily's story here and here)
191. my daughters, all of them, and what they have each added to my life.
192. Anna Claire's interest in the potty--finally!
193. princess stickers to motivate her to go potty
195. talks with my niece, Jessica, and being a witness to the amazing things going on in her life right now.
http://www.aholyexperience.com" target="_blank">http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff162/annvoskamp/multitudesonmondaysbutton2-1.jpg" >