197. a husband who works very hard to provide for his family and makes wise decisions
198. several parties to celebrate birthdays and new babies
199. sleeping with the windows open
200. having joy on September 4th as we celebrated our daughters.
201. family and friends remembering Allison and Emily's birthday.
202. Molly's first giggle
203. an opportunity to get away for a girls weekend with a dear friend
204. another friend coming to visit for the day and watching Anna Claire so I could get some errands done
205. getting back to a normal schedule now that Molly is sleeping through the night
206. piles of books waiting to be read
207. piles of books waiting to be taken to McKay's
208. encouragement from Mike in my weight loss
209. for the many men and women who sacrifice so much so that we can be free
210. beautiful pictures of remembrance of families from 9/11
I am linking up to A Holy Experience to continue counting gifts....