Thank you to Carrie at Buzzings of a Queen Bee for this award!
I was also tagged for sharing 6 random things about myself so here goes....remember, they are random...
1. I went to Toccoa Falls Bible College in Toccoa, Georgia and graduated with a BA in Family and Children Ministries.
2. I was a nationally ranked racewalker when I was younger. It's actually an Olympic sport!
3. I've been to Australia.
4. I like to drink orange juice when I eat pizza.
5. I became a christian at Young Life Camp in 1991.
6. I was trying to think of a 6th random thing and when I asked Mike, he said..."tell them that you sleep with your mouth open." So there you have it.
Have a great Wednesday!