Tuesday, September 2, 2008

An Award and things you didn't know....

Thank you to Carrie at Buzzings of a Queen Bee for this award!



I was also tagged for sharing 6 random things about myself so here goes....remember, they are random...



1. I went to Toccoa Falls Bible College in Toccoa, Georgia and graduated with a BA in Family and Children Ministries.


2. I was a nationally ranked racewalker when I was younger. It's actually an Olympic sport!


3. I've been to Australia.


4. I like to drink orange juice when I eat pizza.


5. I became a christian at Young Life Camp in 1991.


6. I was trying to think of a 6th random thing and when I asked Mike, he said..."tell them that you sleep with your mouth open." So there you have it.

Have a great Wednesday!

6 comments:

Empty Nest Full Life said...

Congratulations on your award. Your blog is #1 and you deserve it! Love the pics of Abby and Bailey. Have a great day! Jackie

Rae said...

Ooh, Australia! I hope to make it there one day! OJ and pizza? Interesting! :)

BTW, I love your blog too!

Scrapper Mom said...

Ok, I do know why you got an award because your blog is deserving....but the orange juice and pizza? That, I don't understand. lol

Kristen said...

LOL... leave it to a husband to give that bit of random info! Pizza and OJ hmmm, not sure if I could do that! Do you still race walk? That's pretty cool! Congrats on your award!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Gotta love the husbands for keeping it real. Oh, the stuff we could tell about them, too! But they don't have blogs (at least mine doesn't) so I guess all his secrets will stay secrets!
Carrie

cherry said...

Congrats on the award. All I can think of with pizza AND orange juice is Heartburn...rofl. cherry