Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday morning

Carrie at Buzzings of a Queen Bee had this on her blog last week. I thought it would be a great way to start the week!



For Today
Outside my window: It's cloudy and rainy, but the birds are still singing!

I am thankful for: my cup of coffee--I didn't drink it while I was pregnant so I love having it back in my daily routine.

From the kitchen: Probably leftovers tonight. We had family and friends over this weekend and the fridge is stocked!

I am wearing: Still in my jammies. But getting ready to get on the treadmill before Anna Claire wakes up.

I am reading: "The Passion of Mary Margaret" by Lisa Samson. Loving it so far!

I am hoping: That Anna Claire starts to smile this week! Oh, and also, that the weather man is right for the forecast this week, cloudy today but sunny and getting warmer by the weekend.

I am creating: not me personally, but will be mailing off Anna Claire's birth announcements today!

I am hearing: The washing machine on the rinse cycle.

Around the house: Anna Claire is sleeping and the wash is being done. I need to go around and open the blinds, even when it is cloudy I like to have the "outside in."

One of my favorite things: The sugar-free vanilla creamer that is in my coffee. Can you tell I'm glad to be able to be drinking it again?

A few plans for the rest of the week: Softball games tonight, tomorrow and Thursday (it's amazing how 15-17 year old girls can pitch a fastball!). Hopefully time with my friend, Addie, sometime this week and a softball tournament this weekend.

What are you reading...hoping for...planning for?

Update on Anna Claire--she continues to do wonderfully! Went to the doctor last week and she has gained 3 pounds since she was born and grown 3 inches! She is up to 7lbs. 8 oz. and measures 20 inches!

8 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

Sounds like a perfect Monday morning!
sandy toe

CMB said...

I saw this over at Carrie's too, it is a great way to start the week and if I have time today I might do it too. I am looking forward to that warmer weather as well...this has been a very long, wet and cold winter/spring! Glad to hear that Anna Claire is doing so well. If you will be hitting the treadmill with a new baby then I have absolutely no excuse! :) Have a great day!

Christy said...

Okay, that was fun! I am joining you in starting the week of this way. I'm liking things that aren't requiring too much thought lately:)

Anonymous said...

OH...I SO hope we can work out a visit! Call when you can!

Addie

Darlene said...

Sounds like a perfect Monday. Anna Claire is growing away!! We are going to have beautiful warm weather in the 80's this week...WOOHOO!!!

Shannon said...

These are so fun to read!

Jen@Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

I just love reading people's posts o this.It so fun to get a different glimpse into your life. :)

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I am glad Anna Claire is doing so well! Gaining like a little champ! :) I love posts like this...it's nice to sit and take stock for a minute on a Monday morning, and with coffee, it is even better!
Carrie