Friday, July 22, 2011

A Few Random Things

1. Pinterest....there is nothing else to say. Except that it's addicting.

2. If you know the names Jessica and Elizabeth Wakefield this might be of interest to you,  Sweet Valley Confidential.  Based on the reviews on amazon.com, it doesn't look like that great of a book, but it sure was nice to take a trip down memory lane in the middle of the Sam's Club last night.

3. It's hot.

4. I got my first smile from Molly yesterday. I'll remember it forever.

5. I'm sure you all know this, but Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network starts August 27th...I already have my DVR set.

6. Having just had a baby, this post is hilarious!

5. It's still hot.

8. My birthday was a couple of weeks ago and I'm still finding it ironic (or a friendly reminder) that the Living Social Deal of the Day was for Anti-Aging Therapy.

9. There is someone who owns a Smart Car here in our town. I laugh every time I see it.

10. Mike asked me if there were any songs I wanted downloaded onto his iPod. I told him the only songs I know right now are "the ABC song," "John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt" and "The Wheels on the Bus." I don't get out much these days.

Have a great Friday. I hope it's cool where you are.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

OK... this Pinterest looks interesting... I need to explore it more closely! I can't wait for The Pioneer Woman's show on FN!

Hope all is well w/ you! So excited for Christy and her family on their move!