2 1/2 cups wide egg noodles
12 cups chicken broth
1 1/2 tablespoons salt
1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
1 cup chopped celery
1 cup chopped onion
1 cup sliced carrots
1/3 cup corn starch
1/4 cup water
3 cups diced cooked chicken meat (I shred mine)
1. Cook noodles according to directions. Drain. Rinse under cold water.
2. In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, combine broth, salt and poultry seasoning. Bring to a boil. Stir in celery, onion and carrots. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 15 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water together until cornstarch is completely dissolved. Gradually add to soup, stirring constantly. Stir in noodles and chicken and heat through.
Savory Biscuit Bites
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1 Tablespoon dried minced onion
1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a bowl, combine butter, cheese, onion and parsley. Cut biscuits into quarters; roll in butter mixture. Place in a greased 15x10 baking pan, let stand 15 minutes. Bake for 8 minutes or until lightly browned.