Monday, February 2, 2009

A Shower

On Saturday, three of the most amazing women I know threw me a baby shower!


Marilyn, Katharine, Me and Jennifer

They truly out did themselves. I was handed a bottle of water with a special label on it when I walked in the door; it said, "In Celebration of Baby Girl Caldwell, January 31, 2009" Too cute!
When Katharine hosts a get together, she doesn't just host, she puts on a show. Her house is mixture of Shabby Chic and vintage things so it was the perfect place to have a group of ladies celebrating the arrival of a baby girl. The brunch was so good!
These were the most adorable cupcakes I have ever seen!


I think one of the best things about the shower is that the majority of ladies that were there are friends who I haven't seen in several months. Since we moved last summer, I don't make it down to that part of town that often, so this was a great opportunity to spend some time with them! Long time friends, friends from where I worked and friends that I have come to know just recently were there. My mom, Christy, Jessica (my niece) and her best friend, Morgan all came down too (for some reason we didn't get a picture of all of us).
I couldn't have been more blessed!















16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know two from Hermitage that had a wonderful time.

Christy said...

It was a special day... one that I will always remember. It was such a blessing for me to see these women who care so very much for you, Mike and the baby. You are blessed and very much loved Sarah.

And I am so upset that we didn't get a picture! How did that happen?!

Shell in your Pocket said...

What cute cupcakes...I love them! How fun....cherish this special time!

Anonymous said...

It looks like such a great time. Good friends are such an incredible gift. It's obvious they put a lot of love into this shower. And, what a great reason to celebrate with your sweet baby on the way. Congratulations!!!

Missy said...

Looks like you had a nice time. Those cupcakes are adorable.

Smelling Coffee said...

So glad it was such a blessing to you! You look beautiful in your black and pink!

Carolina Mama said...

Congratulations! The water was so cute and everything. You are right, those cupcakes are too fun!

Kristen said...

What a wonderful day! A wonderful reason to gather together and celebrate!

K

HighPoint Women's Ministries said...

You are TRULY loved and blessed!! What sweet..sweet..friends you have.

Praying for you...as you continue on this journey!!

Shannon said...

How fun! Everything looked wonderful!

Joanna said...

Those cupcakes are adorable!

Anonymous said...

I wish I had made it. To see you. And to eat a cupcake or ten. Looks like you had a blast :) Love, One L

Every Day Blessings said...

What a fun day and a sweet experience. Cherish all these moments, you will think about them forever!

Christy said...

How about the letter "p".... can't wait to see what you come up with:)

Unknown said...

It looks like you had a very special day. What a wonderful blessing to have such loving friends and family!

Amber said...

You are blessed to be so loved and celebrated by your sweet friends! It looks like you had a festive shower with fun friends and precious memories. :)