Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Partay!

Happy Birthday to my sister!


Happy Birthday to a woman who loves well (really well!)


Happy Birthday to someone who likes to laugh!


Happy Birthday to Sissy!


(I love this picture!)


Happy Birthday to my bestie!

Christy, I'm not quite sure I could make it through this life without you. I pray this coming year brings so much more than you have even imagined! We can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend!

Bless you, my darling, and remember you are always in the heart - oh tucked so close there is no chance of escape - of your sister.

-- Katherine Mansfield

Please hop over to Christy's blog and send some blogging birthday wishes!

1 comment:

Cat said...

This post was so sweet! going to with her a happy birthday! oh, and y'all look like you could be twins! :) beautiful!