Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy 12th Birthday Sam! (my nephew)

Dear Sam,
We wish we could be there in Ohio celebrating your birthday with you! I know you will have tons of fun with your friends at the pool and then back at your house for some chocolate pecan pie! I want you to know how special you are to me and Uncle Mike. We love you very much and are so proud of the young man you are becoming. 12 years old!!!
I remember the day you were born. I got to hold you and snuggle with you. I'll save you the embarrassment of posting a picture of when you were born! You were a beautiful baby and now you are a handsome "almost teenager."
We send our love to you today, on your birthday. May this next year be one of many new experiences and memories made!

We love you,
Say Say and Uncle Mike

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sam!!! Susie h~